Jun 5, 2013

IGN iOS App Store Updates June 5th, 2013

 Good day/evening folks, I know I haven't been on the ball lately, but hopefully this will wet your appetites slightly.  If not, no worries, some more cool stuff is coming soon.  I'm also working on things for my modding blog, so bear with me.  Anyway, I present to you today's IGN iOS app store deals.  I take no credit for any of the text, that's all copied from IGN's site, as are the images for Covenant of Solitude, FFT and Garden of Fear.  Anyway, check these deals out, they won't last long.  Hopefully I'll soon return with some other awesome, but I make no promises yet.  ;)

Game Debuts
RPG Covenant of Solitude – ($2.99)
Kotobuki Solution Company keeps on churning out more and more JRPGs, and this latest one focus its story on the magical power of genies. It's $2.99 for a limited time to celebrate its launch – wait too long and it'll spike up to its normal $8.99 level.

Price Drops & Updates
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions – ($7.99)
"Price Drops" and "Updates" are combined today, as this Square Enix strategy classic qualifies for both categories – it's just received a graphical overhaul to bring its visuals up to the HD standard, and, to celebrate the release of that update, its price has been slashed in half for the next week. Grab it before next Wednesday to save some dough!
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions for iPad – ($8.99)
If you're up for spending just one dollar more, you can grab this iPad-native version of the game instead for its expanded screen real estate.

Freebies!
Rebirth of Fortune 2 – (Free)
Speaking of Final Fantasy Tactics, fans of that game should appreciate this similarly-styled 
turn-based strategy title from Dotomchi – especially since it's free right now.

Anodia – (Free)
Also free today is Anodia, a brick-breaker in the tradition of Breakout and Arkanoid.


 Anodia YouTube video

Garden of Fear – (Free)
And, lastly, Garden of Fear – a freebie for all the horror fans out there.



Garden of Fear YouTube video

  There you have it folks, I'll try to be more on the ball, but for now all I can do is my current best.  Anyway, thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quit chawin' the grass and say somethin' ewe!