May 28, 2013

GMG midweek blowout + Humble Indie Bundle 8!

Hey folks, how are you today?  Me, well I'm doing pretty swell, but I have a small treat for all of you PC gamers.  Green Man Gaming has 3 pretty sweet developer deals this week:

  1. Codemasters
  2. Iceberg
  3. Plug-In Digital
Also use voucher code* GMG20-LLASD-D8WBQ for 20% off a huge selection of games across the GMG Store, including a selection of titles already on offer such as DiRT 3 and GRID.

*This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with another voucher, selected titles only. Valid until 1500UTC 31/05/2013.  Please Note: Some offers may be subject to region restrictions.


In addition to the GMG deals, Humble Indie Bundle 8 is up for grabs!  This go-round we have a decent variety of titles - and when I say variety, I really mean it.  They are even available not only for Steam and standalone DRM-Free in Windows, but also this is their Linux debut - SCORE!!!  Here's what's featured in this bundle:
  1. Little Inferno + Soundtrack
  2. Awesomenauts + Soundtrack
  3. Capsized + Soundtrack
  4. Thomas Was Alone + Soundtrack
  5. Dear Esther + Soundtrack
  6. Proteus + Soundtrack**
  7. Hotline Miami**
  8. Tiny & Big In Grandpa's Leftovers + Soundtrack** (+)
  9. Intrusion 2 + Soundtrack** (+)
  10. English Country Tune + Soundtrack** (+) 
  11. Oil Rush + Map Pack + Soundtrack** (+)
 **To get these titles, you must pay above the average price featured at the time of purchase.
(+)These titles were added as of June 4th, 2013.

So, there you have it folks, getcha game on!  I'd buy a bundle myself, but the only titles I'm interested in are Awesomenauts, Capsized, Thomas Was Alone and Hotline Miami, and at this very moment the average price to beat is $5.69 USD.  Seeing as I just got the Alan Wake Humble Weekly Bundle (which has 1 day and 19 hours left as I type this out), I don't really have the money to get this one.  If you do, let me know how the games are, I'm actually interested in your opinions.  Thanks and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quit chawin' the grass and say somethin' ewe!