Nov 25, 2012

Crazy Busy :(

I'd like to start off with an apology to anyone who reads this blog, as I know this last week or so has been empty with reviews and such.  I do have good reasoning for it though, but unfortunately that doesn't change the fact that it still happened.  This week, as you all know, was Thanksgiving and Black Friday week in the USA, but the way it affects me is that it kicks in my depression and it also makes me have to deal with a lot of driving with idiots on the roads, which makes my stress level go worse, and thus causes me to go into a manic-depressive state.

Top things off with us not being able to afford the fuel to go see family for Thanksgiving and my wife being made to work that day, it just made things worse.  Sunday, 11-25-2012 (today in fact) I'm going to be incredibly busy as well, but hopefully Monday I'll be allowed more time and ability to get cracking down on these book readings and reviews, starting with my finishing and posting the review for Michael Mendheim and Simon Bisley's The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse 3-book series.  I have digital review copies to finish reading and reviewing, thanks to Michael Mendheim himself, so I'll be getting those up finally & very, very soon.

Again, apologies all around, but nonetheless, it shall be & will be done.  Thanks again for visiting and reading my blog folks, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quit chawin' the grass and say somethin' ewe!